The red emergency phone is usually used at Bus stations, Taxi, Railway applications, Marine applications, Tunnels. Underground Mining, Firefighter, Industrial, Prisons, Jail, Parking lots, Hospitals, Guard Stations, Police stations, Bank halls, ATM machines, Stadiums, inside and outside building etc.
- Robust housing, constructed of cold rolled steel with powder coated.
- There is a prominent shelter at the top of the phone to avoid water emerging.
- Vandal resistant handset with Internal steel lanyard and grommet provides added security for handset cord.
- Magnetic hook switch with reed switch.
- Hotline phone. When handset is picked up, and press the button, the phone will dial the hotline number automatically.
- Optional noise-canceling microphone available.
- Wall mounted, Simple installation.
- Weather proof protection IP65.
- Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable.
- Multiple color available.
- Self-made telephone spare part available.
- CE, FCC, RoHS, ISO9001 compliant..