OEM Supply Handsfree Telephone-JWBT812 to Cairo Manufacturers
OEM Supply Handsfree Telephone-JWBT812 to Cairo Manufacturers Detail:
|1. Suitable for explosive gas atmospheres Zone 1 and Zone 2.
2. Suitable for IIA, IIB explosive atmosphere.
3. Suitable for dust Zone 20, Zone 21 and Zone 22.
4. Suitable for temperature class T1 ~ T6.
5. widely used in chemical pharmaceutical clean room, elevator, clean room factory workshops and other places.
|Standby operating current||≤0.2A|
|Frequency response||250～3000 Hz|
1. Press the “mianti” button to dial number →The callee’s phone rings.
2. The callee hears ringing → Press the “mianti” button to answer the call.
3. Press “VOLUME” button to adjust the volume during the call.
4. At the end of the call, press the “mianti” button again.
5.”jinhu” button can be pre-set emergency number. You can directly press the “jinhu” to dial the emergency number.
Under normal use, non-human damage, free one-year warranty;
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Bette Midler’s ‘N-Word’ Tweet Inspired By John Lennon | LED Backlight Keypad
Ring’s $199 Alarm system is now up for pre-order, ships July 4 | Waterproof Keypad
We know that we only thrive if we can guarantee our combined price competiveness and quality advantageous at the same time for OEM Supply Handsfree Telephone-JWBT812 to Cairo Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Malaysia , Slovakia , India , Our products are mainly exported to Europe, Africa, America, the Middle East and Southeast Asia and other countries and regions. We have enjoyed a great reputation among our customers for quality products and good services.We would make friends with businessmen from at home and abroad, following the purpose of "Quality First, Reputation First, the Best Services."
By Helen from Guinea - 2016.09.29 11:19
The accounts manager made a detailed introduction about the product, so that we have a comprehensive understanding of the product, and ultimately we decided to cooperate.
By Barbara from Albania - 2015.06.18 17:25